Sometimes, we just don't feel fresh.
- Massasauga, August 9-11, 2005
- Massasauga, May 22-23, 2005
- Massasauga mini-trip, July 16-17, 2004
- Massasauga, July 30-August 2, 2004
- Frontenac, August 3-5, 2004
- Massasauga mini-trip, August 23-24, 2004
- Algonquin Park, August 2000 - trip preparation
- Trip report, September 1999: Killarney Park - 2 nights
- Photo gallery for Killarney September 1999 trip
- Photo gallery for Algonquin Park, August 1999
- Menu for Algonquin Park, August 1999 (pdf - 11k)
- Photo gallery for Algonquin Park, August 1998 trip
Useful starting points for Algonquin Provincial Park:
- Algonquin Outfitters are just outside the park. Best selection of paddles I've seen yet, if you're looking to buy. A good selection of fairly high-end equipment and the usual outfitting stuff, as well.
- The Portage Store, besides being an outfitter, has a Ministry office where you can get your permit, and is right on two access points for beginning and ending your trip. There's also a restaurant (standard food, great homefries, beer) where, through big windows, you can watch people have voyages of personal discovery involving canoes.
- Algonquin Park official site by the Friends of Algonquin Park
- Canoe Routes of Algonquin Park map, based on the 1994 version. PDF format, 5.5Mb. Don't try to use this unless you've got a P133 or faster, or it'll be an exercise in frustration trying to see anything.
- Environment Canada weather forecast for Algonquin Park
Useful starting points for Killarney Provincial Park: